We consider the following missions as important first steps:
1. Encouraging publics’ active engagement in experiential activities within the realm of culture.
2. Strengthening “community identity” wherein people can better understand, appreciate and interact with local culture, history and the environment.
3. Providing a dialogue between people of different backgrounds, for the purposes of preservation and revival of manifestations of cultural heritage. Within this, we aim to explore new avenues for expressing traditions, handicrafts, customs and arts, on a local and global level.
4. Cultivating a culture of participation, co-operation and contribution and widening the circle of interest for culture and heritage.
5. Creating a learning framework that encourages the study and experimentation in relation to the methodological axes and practical applications, as well as innovative ideas around socially responsive, participatory art and design practices.